v1.0.30 is now available on Steam
It includes some small changes to the game. Read on to find out what’s inside.
main changes involve reduced timeouts on Steam Leaderboards &
fixing a bug where Leaderboards would be ‘double-loaded’ in Steam.
most of these changes should not create any noticeable differences to
players, but if you do come across an issue please send an email to email@example.com
- Fixed an issue with double-loading leaderboard for Steam version
leaderboard timeout to 10s. Sometimes Steam can take it’s time updating
the leaderboard. Hopefully the previous bullet point will help.
- Preparing OSX & Linux builds
- Changed default Cursor dimensions to make for a reasonable size on OSX
- Changed File Verification system to operate differently for different platforms.
- Minor changes to the key-binding controls menu.
- Adding Czech translations. Still more work needs to be done here.
Thank you for supporting the game!